Are you willing to travel for vacation? Most especially in America, you are on the right track; there are many natural and adventures, natural views and a lots fresh air, the volcano, high and snowy cliffs are unimaginable, want a good sight view and want to have a lot of fun on vacation? Why not try to visit some beautiful place in North America.
Grand Canyon is located in Arizona in North America USA, with the total size of 1,902m and has the total number of visitors of about 5,969,800.
How to Get There
From Grand Canyon national airport, head west on the airport road, and make a U-turn to the left to Az-64 N. At the traffic light take the 1st exist and stay on Az-64N at the traffic light and take the 2nd exit on the Az-64N go straight on the road and finally you are at your destination.
What to Do
- Motor Trip – There is a special motor trip to take all over the wilderness in Grand Canyon.
- Boat Trip – Explore the ocean all around the Grand Canyon ocean and the experience is something to remember.
- High Cliff Climbing- Cliff climbing but that is for adult, and average age kids are not allowed.
- Horse Shore Curves
- Sky Walking – Walking over the bridge.
When to Go
There is an excellent time to visit the Grand Canyon, National Park. You can visit the Grand Canyon national around March, May, and September in the first snowfall, there will be free and total access to view the entire park, to avoid the crowd and rushing the best time is to arrive in October to April.
The temperature rises to 120 Fahrenheit /47 degree Celsius in the summertime, and also there is snow during the summer time.
Glacier National Park
Glacier Park is located in Montana, Canada, the United States of America along the Rocky Mountains, province of Alberta Columbia
How to Get There
From the nearest airport, turn head north towards US-89N, then turn right at the first cross street to US-89S, then turn right to Glacier rate one road to Sun road.
What to Do
- Back Camping – Camping at the end of the park with lots of different people from different places in the world, this will help to make more friends and know what is it like to be outside of your home.
- Ranging Lead – There is a lead of rangers that will take you all around the ocean and show you a lot of new things and guide your throughout the touring period
- Sun Road Touring – The sun road is a beautiful sight to view it is the road that connects both east and west parts of the park.
- Fishing – Fishing beside the ocean or with the guided rangers and be very sure that it will be a lot of fun catching fish which you might haven’t done before
- Biking – This is a kind of event that most bicycle riding lovers would love most, competition will be held to appoint the best bicker of the season, and every tourist can participate in it
When To Go
The best time to visit the glacier national park is, July-August.
General climate conditions are wind and sunshine.